Wednesday, March 5, 2014

CloudHQ Great Tool to Sync Google Drive and Dropbox!

Okay, I keep using google drive and dropbox for different situations and it has gotten to the point where I am looking for a file and can't find it because I don't remember which application I put it in! lol.

So, I looked for a software or application that would help me sync my Google Drive files and my Dropbox files together so I don't have to keep separate file managing tools. I found this great site called "CloudHQ" that does this in a simple way for me. Just a few clicks and my files were synced. Google Drive and my drop box files were duplicated and all my files downloaded correctly. The syncing didn't even take more than a minute and there are options to get a free subscription to the site!

The website is called:

www.cloudhq.net